Make a one-time donation through our fiscal sponsor, the William James Association:
Become a Member of the Justice Arts Coalition
Consider becoming a sustaining member of the Justice Arts Coalition (JAC) and join our efforts to leverage the power of the arts to transform the justice system.
JAC seeks to unite teaching artists, advocates, allies, system-impacted artists and their loved ones in an effort to build and support a common agenda and provide a unique voice in public dialogue around the intersection of the arts and justice. As a collective body, we are better able to address challenges we mutually face, share insights and best practices, and develop strategies to increase arts engagement within the system.
Your or your organization’s membership will help the Justice Arts Coalition strengthen our infrastructure and provide services to our community. As we build our membership base and increase our capacity, you help make it possible for us to provide:
● Resources and information on our website
● Trainings, workshops, and curricula
● A searchable teaching artist database
● Support in and tools for developing local networks
● A JAC community listserv/Google group
● National conferences with special activities and discounts for members
● Regional convenings
● Monthly newsletters and a comprehensive annual report
● A foundations/grants database
● Data gathering and evaluation tools
● Searchable job and volunteer listings from across our community
JAC members will be recognized on our website, newsletters, social media, and annual reports for their strong commitment to JAC’s mission and programs.
To become a member, please complete this short survey before making your contribution by clicking the PayPal button below it:
Please use the button below to join: